Quick Time Bellhousing - Ford 3.5/3.7L Ecoboost
Perfect fit for 3.5/3.7L Ford Ecoboost Engines with S197 T56 transmissions
Not Available Online
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Built from high grade steel - work hardened to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over two times the strength of typical steel bellhousings.
- Bellhousing cone is spin formed not rolled or stamped.
- Laser cut components are added to assemblyand CNC machined with extreme precision to provide a bellhousing that is parallel and centered to within .003 in.
- Precision manufacturing method permits Lakewood bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable bellhousing available,permits less drive-train wear.
- Designed to be the lightest, strongest and most accurate bellhousing available.
- Ideal for Drag Strip, Circle Track, and High Performance Street applications.
|Clutch||12" Clutch Disc|
|Transmission||T56 Magnum XL|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.