Flowmaster Manifold Downpipe Kit
1965-1967 Chevrolet Caprice, Bel Air, Impala & Biscayne with 396 or 427 engine.
$140.95 Your Price
- Mandrel-bent 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Tubing
- To Adapt Exhaust to Factory Manifolds
- Large 2.50-inch Manifold Downpipes
- Includes Necessary Hardware
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Flowmaster Quality
- Easy Installation
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
|Catalytic Converter Included||No|
|Mount Type||Uses Factory Hangers|
|Product Type||Exhaust Accessories|
|System Type||Manifold Downpipes|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||2.5|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.