Hooker Long Tube Stepped Headers - Ceramic Coated
67-69 Camaro, 68-72 Nova: 283-400, Tube 1-3/4"- 1-7/8" O.D. Collector Size 3" O.D., Collector Length 10", Port Shape: Same As Port, Silver Ceramic Coated
$709.95 Your Price
Starting at $63 a month with Learn More
- Long tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and optimized engine compartment fitment.
- 3/8” laser cut flanges, TIG welded and flat finished for maximum strength and a leak free seal.
- O2 bungs included for compatibility with EFI systems or air/fuel ratio meters (plugs also included).
- Coated in silver metallic ceramic thermal barrier coating.
- 3” long-taper collectors for smooth exhaust flow transition from the headers to the exhaust system.
- Application fits motors with standard port heads
- Compatible with straight and angle plug heads.
- Compatible with all stock manual and power steering boxes.
- Compatible with GM 152 and 168 tooth starters.
- Compatible with stock A/C evaporator case.
- Compatible with stock floor shift automatic and manual transmissions. Column shift automatics require the use of Lokar, or similar, aftermarket shift linkage.
- Compatible with Ridetech Tru-Turn steering system.
- Compatible with aftermarket large sump oil pans.
- Bolt-in installation capability with new Hooker 2.5” and 3” exhaust systems for these applications, with available adapters.
- Race inspired 1-3/4" to 1-7/8" stepped tubes for maximum power and a broad torque curve.
- Constructed with slip-fit collector for maximum ground clearance
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Flange Size||3/8 Inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
|Product Type||Long Tube Headers|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.