Hooker Sidetube Slip-In Mufflers
Maximum Flow 4" Sidetube Slip-In Muffler; These high performance mufflers produce an average of 23% more power than open headers
Estimated shipping date: 03/22/2017
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
This high performance muffler has been developed for vehicles with 4" sidepipes such as 1965-74 Corvettes or vehicles equipped with Hooker Super Competition Roadster and Side Mount Headers. These mufflers produce an average of 23% more power than open headers and feature a high-flow, perforated core that operates at 99% efficiency. High temperature packing material absorbs noise while producing a powerful mellow sound. These mufflers, as tested on a 1968 Corvette with a 427 cu inch engine increased horsepower by 40 at a peak of
5500 RPM and 20 ft.-lbs. at peak of 4500RPM versus a leading aftermarket undercar header/turbo-style muffler combination. The outer case is constructed of durable 16 gauge aluminized steel protected by electrostatically applied high-temperature black paint. The inlet/outlet is a 2.5 perforated core in a 4" casing.
- Fits 4" Side Tube systems
- Maximum Flow Muffler Design
- Easily Removed For Racing
- Durable 16 Gauge Outer aluminized Steel Case
- Electrostatically applied High-Temp Black Paint Finish
- 2-1/2" to 4" contoured inlet/outlets
- 2-1/2" high flow perforated core in a 4” casing
- 2.5" Perforated Core Surrounded by High temperature Sound Absorbing Packing Material
|Inlet||4 inch center|
|Outlet||4 inch center|
|Type of Muffler||Side-Tube Slip-In|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.