iNTECH Cold Air Intake
2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6L V6 and 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT 3.6L V6.
$368.95 Your Price
Starting at $33 a month with Learn More
- Produced +25 horsepower and +23 lbs. ft. of torque with excellent performance across all RPM levels
- Unique patented Slip-Seal housing-filter-tube interface eliminates the use of hose clamps and adapters for a seamless installation
- One-Piece fully sealed intake housing design guarantees a true fresh air intake charge
- Utilizes factory mounting locations for a simple and secure installation
- Vertical filter position aids in shedding dust during off-road driving conditions to allow for less cleaning
- High-flow, washable and reusable 4-layer dry performance air filter for maximum air flow and filtration
- Air filter media is constructed with an inner and outer aluminum mesh preventing filter deformation and rust
- High-quality silicone bellows style coupler is used at the throttle body connection to accommodate use of nitrous plates or throttle body spacers without the need for cutting the tube
- Patented design is styled to enhance the look of your engine compartment for a stealthy appearance
- One-piece intake tube designed for maximum air flow and efficiency
- Stainless steel hose clamps for maximum clamping force and durability
|Air Box Included||Yes|
|Application||2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6L - V6|
|2020 Jeep Gladiator JT 3.6L - V6|
|CARB (California) Compliant||Memo 1A|
|Product Type||Cold Air Intake|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Brass|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s memorandum 1A. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA Memorandum 1A. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.