iNTECH Cold Air Intake - Intake 2008-2013 Chevy Corvette C6 V8-6.2L LS3
Sealed cold air intake produces +14.81 horsepower and +12.60lbs. x ft. of torque
$369.95 Your Price
Starting at $33 a month with Learn More
- Produced +14.81 horsepower and +12.60lbs. x ft. of torque with excellent performance across all RPM levels
- Uses a unique dual filter “Hammerhead” intake tube that provides maximum air flow and velocity and moves the filters closer to the intake vents than other designs
- Utilizes factory mounting locations for a simple and secure installation
- System includes two high-flow, washable and reusable 4-layer dry performance air filters for maximum air flow and filtration eliminating the use of filter oils that may damage MAF sensors and set off check engine lights
- Air filter media is constructed with an inner and outer aluminum mesh preventing filter deformation and rust
- High-quality silicone bellows style coupler is used at the throttle body connection to accommodate use of nitrous plates or throttle body spacers without the need for cutting the tube
- Stainless steel hose clamps for maximum clamping force and durability
- Filter cover is included to protect filters from large debris and prevents excess heat from the engine bay from entering the intake
|Application||2008-13 C6 Corvette V8, 6.2L|
|Product Type||Cold Air Intake|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.