Mr. Gasket MLS Head Gasket
Fits 1963-2001 Ford 289,302,351W - 4.030 Inch Gasket Bore
$80.29 Your Price
A typical MLS head gasket requires a smoother (30Ra) surface finish than composite head gaskets. Mr. Gasket's proprietary polymer coating will seal a surface finish twice as rough (60Ra) as a typical MLS head gasket. For high performance street, drag race and oval track use. Mr. Gasket provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty for MLS cylinder head gaskets.
- Gasket bore - 4.030 inch; Compressed thickness - .040 inch
- Manufactured from 3-layer premium grade stainless steel and state of the art laser cutting
- Optimized sealing embossments seals extreme cylinder pressure
- Provides excellent stability and reduces cylinder bore distortion.
- Proprietary polymer coating ensures the micro seal of engine coolant and oil fluids.
- Ideal for supercharged, turbocharged, nitrous oxide and extreme compression ratio engines
- For high-performance street, drag race and oval track use
|Application||Small Block Ford|
|Compressed Thickness||.040 inch|
|Compression Ratio||Up to 16:1|
|Engine||Ford Small Block Windsor|
|Gasket Bore||4.030 inch|
|Product Type||Head Gasket|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.