Mr. Gasket Ultra-Seal Head Gasket
Fits 1963-1976 Oldsmobile 330-455 V8 - 4.230" Bore
$44.35 Holleydays Price
- Five layer (graphite core/perforated steel outer layers) composite construction
- Graphite core has excellent thermo-conductivity-transfers heat away from hot spots in head preventing gasket burn-out
- Provides excellent stability, compressibility and high temperature endurance
- Coated with high temperature silicone to ensure sealing of engine fluids
- Will not brinell (indent) aluminum cylinder heads
- For high performance street, drag race and oval track use
|Compressed Thickness||.038 inch|
|Compression Ratio||Up to 14:1|
|Gasket Bore||4.230 inch|
|Product Type||Head Gasket|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.