Mr. Gasket Header Gaskets - Aluminum-Layered - 262-400 Chevrolet Small Block Gen I 1955-1991
$28.06 Your Price
- Withstands Intense Exhaust Heat
- Reusable header, exhaust manifold and collector flange gaskets
- Resists Deteriorating
- Manufactured from "dead soft" aluminum layers - .125" thick
- Easy Removal For Disassembly
- Conforms easily to surface irregularities (warped flanges)
- Compresses down to 0.60" to create a tight leak-proof seal
- Will not shrink, deteriorate, or blow out- eliminating gasket leaks
- For high performance street, drag race and oval track use
|Collector Gaskets Included||No|
|Engine||Chevrolet Small Block Gen I|
|Port Size||1.45" x 1.48"|
|Product Type||Header Gaskets|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.