Header Gaskets - Aluminum-Layered - 396-454 Chevrolet Big Block Mark IV 1965-90
Mr. Gasket, Layered Aluminum Material, Round Ports, 2.15"
$25.70 Your Price
- Reusable header or exhaust manifold gasket set
- Reusable header, exhaust manifold and collector flange gaskets
- Manufactured from "dead soft" aluminum layers - .125" thick
- Conforms to and seals surface irregularities (warp
- Will not shrink deteriorate or blow out
- Conforms easily to surface irregularities (warped flanges)
- Compresses to .060 creates tight leak proof seal
- Compresses down to 0.60" to create a tight leak-proof seal
- Will not shrink, deteriorate, or blow out- eliminating gasket leaks
- For high performance street, drag race and oval track use
|Collector Gaskets Included||No|
|Engine||Chevrolet Big Block Mark IV|
|Product Type||Header Gaskets|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.