Mr. Gasket 1-Piece Molded Rubber Oil Pan Gasket
Fits 1986-2002 Chevrolet 305,350 Gen I/II Small Block
$46.95 Your Price
- Steel core provides rigidity, durability and prevents gasket push out
- Molded rubber coating seals minor irregularities in pan surface
- One piece design is easier to install and even less prone to leak
- Direct replacement suitable for all uses - street, racing, heavy duty
- Include both gasket and new oil pan bolts
|Engine||Chevrolet Small Block Gen I|
|Chevrolet Small Block Gen II (LT Based)|
|Oil Pan Gasket Material||Molded Rubber w/ Steel Carrier|
|One Piece Oil Pan Gasket||Yes|
|Product Type||Oil Pan Gaskets|
|Rear Main Seal Style||One Piece|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.