Mr. Gasket Ultra-Seal Valve Cover Gaskets - .187 Inch Thick
Fits 1965-2000 Chevrolet 396-572 Mark IV/V/VI Big Block
$22.87 Your Price
Fits all 1965-2000 Chevy Big Blocks: 366,396,402,427,454 including GM (General Motors) Gen VI Crate Engines like the 502 and 572.
- Manufactured from high-density cork/rubber blend gasket material
- A black latex rubber coating is applied to the outside of gasket to help seal minor flange irregularities and eliminate the possibility of oil leakage
- Creates a positive seal by controlled swelling of the gasket material when exposed to hot engine oil.
- For OE replacement, high performance street, drag race and oval track use.
- .187" thick for additonal valve train clearance
|Application||Big Block Chevy|
|Engine||Chevrolet Big Block Gen V/VI|
|Chevrolet Big Block Mark IV|
|Packaging||Retail - Skin Pack|
|Product Type||Valve Cover Gaskets|
|Valve Cover Gasket Material||Ultra Seal|
|Valve Cover Gasket Thickness||.187"|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.