MSD Ignition HEI Coil, for GM HEI distributors
HEI replacement coil offers increased spark energy when used with MSD HEI HEAT Module.
$89.45 Your Price
- Direct performance replacement for GM HEI coil-in-cap distributors
- 70:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Full power sparks to 9,000 RPM when used with 83647 MSD HEI Module
- Recommended for use with MSD HEI Module PN 83647
- CARB E.O. Approved
|Maximum Voltage||42,000 Volts|
|Peak Current||200 mA|
|Primary Resistance||.31 OHMs|
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Secondary Resistance||9.2K OHMs|
|Spark duration||200 uS|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.