Vintage Series Finned LS Valve Covers, Standard Height - Polished
Vintage Series Standard Height LS Valve Covers, Cast Aluminum – Polished Finish
$249.95 Your Price
- Retro finned design gives your modern LS engine a touch of true vintage flair
- Eliminates unsightly OE coil brackets and messy coil-on-cover styling
- Engineered to fit all GM LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6 and LS7 engines
- Standard height allows for easy installation and a custom look while retaining all OE valve train clearances (clears up to 0.750” lift cam with stock style rocker arms)
- Manufactured from high quality die cast aluminum
- Features a proven OE style baffle and ventilation system to keep your engine breathing easy
- Includes a billet aluminum oil fill cap
- Available in four unique finishes: Natural Cast, Polished, Satin Black (lightly textured) with Machined Fins, and Factory Orange with Machined Fins
|Application||GM LS Engines|
|Product Type||Valve Cover|
- Valve Cover Gasket Set - Molded Rubber O-Ring Style - GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based) - 1997-15Valve Cover Gaskets (2 Seals) for All GM LS Series Engines 1997-'15$17.95Qty:
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.