Fabricated Aluminum Valve Cover - GM LS Engines - Black Finish
Fabricated aluminum valve cover w/OEM coil stands, black, GM LS engines
$169.95 Your Price
- Laser etched “Sniper” logo on top of valve cover
- High quality 100% TIG welded construction
- Constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum
- 1/4” thick 1-piece CNC billet flange for superior sealing
- Black coated finish
- Applications for most popular GM, Ford, and Chrysler
- Designed for use with stock LS coil mounting brackets
- Standard height or tall height available for additional valve train clearance
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a pair
|Application||GM LS Engines|
|Bolt Pattern||Center Bolt|
|Breather Opening Size||N/A|
|Flange Thickness||0.25 inch|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Product Type||Valve Cover|
|Type of Component||Valve Cover|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.