- QuestionWhat transmission dipstick will fit a GM 700R4?AnswerMr. Gasket #9704G will work for most car applications. We do not have longer dipsticks used in vans.Helpful?
- QuestionWhat exhaust gaskets do you offer in copper & aluminum for Chevrolet motors?AnswerMr. Gasket offers CopperSeal exhaust gaskets, which are manufactured from dead soft (solid) .043" thick copper material, with a .051" embossment around each exhaust port to seal irregular surfaces. Total gasket thickness is .094". These are used for high performance street, drag race, oval track and turbo-charged (extreme heat) applications and available in various port sizes.
Mr. Gasket also offers Aluminum Layered exhaust gaskets, which are manufactured from dead soft aluminum .125" thick and compress down to .060" to create a tight leak-proof seal. These are used for high performance street, drag race and oval track use.Helpful?
- QuestionWhat’s the compressed thickness on head gaskets from #7100 gasket kits?Answer.048"Helpful?
- QuestionWhat grommets do I need to use on Mr. Gasket #9819 & #9847 chrome valve covers?AnswerThese are a cap covers that fit over your factory valve cover so no grommets are necessary.Helpful?
- QuestionWhat is the part number for the round edge mount plate on a Hilborn style air scoop?AnswerThis is a special order item, Mr. Gasket #97002392.Helpful?
- QuestionCan fuel flow through the 12S/42S/12D pumps when they are turned off?AnswerNo, the pumps do not hold pressure when off and fuel cannot flow without pressure.Helpful?
- QuestionWhat is the Maximum temperature on your “UltraSeal” exhaust gasket material?AnswerMr. Gasket #5960 & #5961 are rated at 1400 degrees.Helpful?
- QuestionWhat is the O.D. on your Chevrolet Small Block crank & water pump pulleys?AnswerPulley dimensions are listed on page 26 in our 2011 Mr. Gasket catalog.Helpful?
Back To Top