Limited To Stock On Hand - NHRA Accepted, 850 CFM, Vacuum Secondary Spec for Manual Trans or Auto w/ Transbrake at Above 3000 ft.
Not Available Online
- 850 CFM, Spec for Manual Trans or Auto w/ Transbrake at Above 3000 ft.
- “On the Shelf Custom” spec based on transmission and location of vehicle
- Built with the same dimensions and specs of the original counterparts and guidelines set by the NHRA rulebook
- Can be used in place of hard to find and expensive Holley O.E. carbs that are competition legal per class
- Lightweight cast aluminum main body with choke tower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Changeable emulsions, idle feed restrictions, and power valve channel restrictions (if power valve is used)
- Each carburetor is hand-built and engine tested before it goes in the box
- Externally adjustable vacuum secondary (no cap or spring change necessary)
|Throttle Bore||1-3/4 inch|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.