Hays Street 650 Clutch Kit
1969-81 GM 305/350/396/400/455 V8, 11" diameter, 26-spline
$614.95 Your Price
Starting at $55 a month with Learn More
- Designed for power levels up to 650 naturally aspirated horsepower (600 HP for forced induction/nitrous)
- True “Street/Strip” clutch kit for spirited street driving and frequent track use
- Pressure plate offers 30% more clamping force than stock
- Sintered metallic disc friction surface used for smoother engagement during vehicle launch
- Upgraded 8-spring hub with polyurethane encapsulated damper springs handles 3 times the shock load over standard disc springs
- All Street 650 clutch kits come complete with pressure plate, disc, throwout bearing, and alignment tool
- Available for GM, Ford, AMC, Jeep and Chrysler
|Alignment Tool Included||Yes|
|Disc Material||Sintered Metallic|
|Disc Style||Spring Hub|
|Input Shaft Diameter||1-1/8 in.|
|Max Horsepower Rating||650|
|Pilot Bushing Included||No|
|Pressure Plate Style||Diaphragm|
|Product Type||Clutch Kits|
|Throwout Bearing Included||Yes|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.