Hooker Competition Long Tube Headers - Black Ceramic Coated
Long Tube Headers for 1975-1981 Camaro, 1975-1989 Chevrolet Full Size, 1975-1987 Chevelle/El Camino, 1975-1988 Monte Carlo, 1975-1979 Nova, 1978-1981 Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am, 1977-1987 Pontiac Phoenix/Ventura/Grand Prix, and 1978-1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass/442, 265-400ci Small Block Chevrolet, 1.625" Primary Tube x 3.0" O.D. Collector.
$533.95 Your Price
Starting at $47 a month with Learn More
- Provides unique styling enhancement that is equally pleasing in either a nostalgic retro application or a modern hi-tech build. As this coating is not burnished after its application, the surface appearance is more consistent than that of a silver cerami
- Increased corrosion protection ensures long service life and maintained appearance of investment
- High-efficiency thermal properties limit heat migration through the header assembly, which in turn lowers under-hood temperatures for more performance
- Provides a higher heat tolerance threshold than available from silver ceramics (ours or any of our competitor’s) and is therefore recommended for any applications producing elevated exhaust gas temperatures, such as when using superchargers and/or nitrou
- Formulated to withstand extreme temperatures (stability rating is 1700° F vs 1300º F on silver ceramic) without discoloration and maintains excellent adhesion even after repeated thermal cycling
- Works with factory power steering and power brakes
|Collector Diameter||3.00 inch|
|Engine||Chevrolet Small Block|
|Header Finish||Black Ceramic|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.