Hooker Competition Shortie Header - Black Ceramic Coated
75-81 Camaro, 75-79 Nova, 75-87 Monte Carlo, 75-87 Chevelle/El Camino/Sprint/Cabellero, 75-94 Full Size, 78-87 Olds Cutlass/Buick Regal: 283-400 SB Chevy Tube Size 1.625" O.D., Collector Size 3" O.D., Port Shape: Same As Port
$556.95 Your Price
Starting at $49 a month with Learn More
- Formulated to withstand extreme temperatures (stability rating is 283-400 SB Chevy 1971-94 full-size passenger car, 1964-87 Chevelle/El Camino, 1970-87 Monte Carlo, 1968-79 Chevy II/Nova, 1967-81 Camaro. 1700° F vs 1300º F on silver ceramic) without disc
- Provides a higher heat tolerance threshold than available from silver ceramics (ours or any of our competitor’s) and is therefore recommended for any applications producing elevated exhaust gas temperatures, such as when using superchargers and/or nitrou
- High-efficiency thermal properties limit heat migration through the header assembly, which in turn lowers under-hood temperatures for more performance
- Increased corrosion protection ensures long service life and maintained appearance of investment
- Provides unique styling enhancement that is equally pleasing in either a nostalgic retro application or a modern hi-tech build. As this coating is not burnished after its application, the surface appearance is more consistent than that of a silver cerami
- Works with factory power steering, power brakes and air conditioning
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.