Hooker BlackHeart UEL Header Without Cat
2013-16 Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ H4, 2.0L 1-5/8" UEL (Unequal Length) Header W/O Cat
$611.95 Your Price
- Max dyno gains of +5.17 HP & +7.83 LB.FT torque (w/ UEL header w/o cat) and max dyno gains of +6.6 HP & +10.1 LB.FT torque (w/ Header w/ cat) Note: This is a stock tune
- Constructed from 1 5/8” diameter, lightweight 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel primary tubes into 2 ½” diameter outlet tube maximizing performance, strength and durability
- Up to 52% weight savings over OE header manifold, a saving of 11 LBS. (UEL header w/o cat) and 8 LBS. (Header w/ cat)
- Available in a UEL (Unequal length) header without cat or a near equal length header with cat design
- UEL (Unequal length) header w/o cat design includes an O2 extension wire and an O2 bung plug
- Quality welds for strength, longevity, and good looks
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle free installation
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
|Application||2013-2016 Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ H4, 2.0L|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.