600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Manual Choke Vacuum Secondaries
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Manual choke (cable actuated - hand controlled) for precise cold start control
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Throttle Bore||1.563 inch|
|20-88||Carburetor Throttle Cable Bracket|
|34-2||Fuel Bowl Conversion Kit|
|45-223||Choke Conversion Kit|
|20-95||GM AOD Kickdown Cable Bracket|
|17-6||Carburetor Adapter Plate|
|20-59||Quickchange Vacuum Secondary Housing Cover|
|20-121||700R-4 KICKDOWN THROTTLE Bracket|
|45-228||Choke Control Cable|
|20-124||Universal Carb Installation Kit|
|20-91||Ford Trans. Hardware Kit|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.