750 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance
- Optimized race calibration
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Dual 30cc accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Vacuum Secondaries with quick change cover for fast, easy secondary changes
- Stainless steel throttle plates
- Includes notched float and jet extensions
- Calibrated for gasoline
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.376 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.