CARBURETOR BASE GASKET,4BBL OPEN CENTER
Vibration Isolating Base Gasket
$15.93 Holleydays Price
- 1/4˝ thick closed cell foam rubber material
- Designed to stabilize fuel curve in carburetor fuel bowls
- Acts as a shock absorber to dampen fuel vibration, reduce fuel foaming and cut down
|Material||closed cell foam rubber|
|Product Type||Base Gasket|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.