Collector Gaskets - Aluminum - 3" - w/ Bolts
Mr. Gasket aluminum collector gaskets part no. 7421G have 3.00" diameter.
$14.50 Holleydays Price
- Manufactured From Dead Soft Aluminum
- Conform To Surface Irregularities
- Will Not Shrink Deteriorate Blow Out Burn Out
- Ideal For Race Street Towing Or Motor Homes
- Include Mounting Hardware
|# Bolt Holes||3|
|Bolt Hole Size||3/8"|
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Product Type||Collector Gaskets|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||2|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.