Mr. Gasket MLS Header Gaskets
Fits 1965-1990 Chevy 396-454 Mark IV Big Block. Square Ports, 1.85" x 1.90"
$17.94 Holleydays Price
- Designed for extreme cylinder pressures by high horsepower-high compression turbocharged, supercharged and nitrous oxide injected engines
- Manufactured from three stainless steel layers, they resist corrosion, will not burn through or push out and maintain maximum fastener torque retention
- Stress formed inner and outer layer embossments act like springs that rebound under flange clamp load, creating force to seal extreme pressures
- Will not deteriorate from scrubbing action caused by different expansion rates in aluminum and steel materials
- Total gasket thickness .075 inch
|Collector Gaskets Included||No|
|Engine||Chevrolet Big Block Mark IV|
|Port Size||1.85" x 1.90"|
|Product Type||Header Gaskets|
|Type of Component||Exhaust Gaskets|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.