110 GPH Blue® Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator
Street/Strip Carbureted Applications Gasoline Only
$145.30 Holleydays Price
- Tumble polished billet look
- Lower housing casting designed for enhanced fuel flow
- Motor draws only 3 amps current
- Relay kit P/N 12-753 & 7 1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
- Distinctive “Blue” logo
- Flows 110 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 88 GPH at 9 psi
- maximum pressure is 14 psi
- Includes P/N 12-803 fuel pressure regulator
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 psi)
- Rotor/vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- Not compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
|Free Flow GPH||110|
|Free Flow LPH||416|
|Inlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Outlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Silver|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.