Mr. Gasket Copper Seal Header Gaskets
Fits 1970-1979 AMC 304, 360, 390, 401. Dogleg Ports, 1.25 Inch x 1.75 Inch
$42.22 Your Price
- Manufactured from “Dead Soft” (solid) .043" thick copper material
- .051" embossment around each exhaust port to seal irregular surfaces. Total gasket thickness .094"
- Provides excellent sealing and durability
- Conforms to and seals minor surface irregularities
- For high performance street, drag race, oval track and turbocharged (extreme heat) applications
|Collector Gaskets Included||No|
|Engine||American Motors V8|
|Port Shape||Dog Leg|
|Port Size||1.25" x 1.75"|
|Product Type||Header Gaskets|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.