Thermostat Gasket - Ford - Reusable
Fits: 289-351W 1964-'95 351C, 351M, 400 1970-'82
$19.45 Your Price
- Composed of an aluminum carrier with a molded silicone insert to ensure the micro seal of engine coolant
- Seals surface irregularities between intake manifold and water outlet/thermostat housing
- Compatible with all intake manifold materials
- Can be used with OE replacement or aftermarket chrome water outlets utilizing a composition gasket or rubber O-ring
- Does not require gasket sealer for installation
|Ford Small Block Windsor|
|Material||Molded Rubber w/ Aluminum Carrier|
|Product Type||Water Neck Gaskets|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.