GM HEI Billet Distributor
Replaces GM HEI Distributors that use a 4-Pin ignition module.
$481.95 Your Price
Starting at $43 a month with Learn More
- A complete performance HEI distributor upgrade for Chevy V8 engines
- Supplied with brass terminal distributor cap and rotor
- Full spark energy output to 9,000 RPM
- Supplied with a 8.5 amp, single spark, inductive discharge ignition module, MSD PN 83647, and MSD HEI Coil, PN 8225
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Mechanical advance assembly can easily be locked out
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- CARB E.O. Approved
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-40-39|
|Distributor Type||Ready To Run|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
- A distributor's performance is only as good as its drive gear.$37.68Qty:
- Allows you to tailor you timing curve for your particular application.$15.76Qty:
- HEI Cap and Rotor Kit$80.77Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-40-39
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.