Crate engine GM Kit (PN 8360, 8207, Univ Wire Set)
This kit make it easy to add MSD performance to your new crate engine.
$547.95 Your Price
Starting at $49 a month with Learn More
- Everything you need to fire up your new crate engine!
- Pro-Billet HEI or Ready-to-Run Distributor
- 8.5mm Super Conductor Plug Wires and Pro-Clamp separators
- Billet Hold-Down Clamp is also supplied
- PN 8207 CARB #D-40-37
- PN 8360 CARB #D-40-39
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-40-37 / D-40-39|
|Distributor Type||Ready To Run|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
- Compact and powerful, the advanced design of the Blaster SS coil is a great addition to any MSD 6-Series Ignition.$63.17Qty:
- For engines with late-model type (HEI "spark plug top") distributor caps (Ford Duraspark or MSD Cap-A-Dapt). 90° spark plug boots installed with 90° distributor boots and terminals included.$110.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-40-37 / D-40-39
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.