Chevy Crab Cap Crank Trigger Distributor
Low-profile, crab cap, racing distributor, must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-series ignition and a crank trigger.
$253.95 Your Price
Starting at $23 a month with Learn More
- Must be used with an MSD Crank Trigger and MSD Ignition Control
- Supplied with small, low crab style distributor cap, rotor and bronze gear
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- Shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing and an extra long sintered bushing
- Oversized polished steel shaft with a QPQ coating for friction reduction
- 0.500” taller for extra tall Chevrolet based engine blocks
- Adjustable slip collar for engines with modified deck heights
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and Dupont Rynite base is designed for standard Chevrolet blocks
- Designed to fit low in the block to clear firewall and intake combinations
|Engine||Chevy Small and Big Block|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.