Chevy V8 Marine Certified Distributor-Black
$325.76 Holleydays Price
Starting at $29 a month with Learn More
- Designed for use in marine applications with Chevy V8 automotive engines
- Black anodized for great looks and corrosion resistance
- Will not accept a vacuum advance canister
- Supplied with a bolt down HEI style distributor cap and rotor
- Weathertight connectors are used for locked and sealed connections
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing and extra long sintered bushing
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base with two flame arrestor holes with brass screens
- UL Approved
|Distributor Type||Magnetic Pickup|
- A distributor's performance is only as good as its drive gear.$30.57Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.