Chrysler 392 Ready-to-Run Distributor
Fits early Hemi 392. Ready-to-run distributor includes a built-in ignition module. No MSD Ignition control required. Includes a built-in rev limiter
$440.95 Your Price
Starting at $39 a month with Learn More
- Now includes built-in Rev Limiter!
- CARB E.O. Approved
- Does not require an MSD Ignition Control
- Supplied with a HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by sealed ball bearings
- Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Powerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm
- Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connect
|Distributor Type||Ready To Run|
- Allows you to tailor you timing curve for your particular application.$14.21Qty:
- Ready-to-Run distributor replacement harness$14.21Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.