Ford TFI EFI 351W w/Module Pro-Billet Distributor
Steel gear for factory roller cam, includes module
$330.95 Your Price
Starting at $30 a month with Learn More
- Drop in billet replacement for late model Ford TFI 5.8L distributors
- Supplied with a steel gear to work with the factory roller camshafts
- Factory style ignition module accepts factory wiring
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Supplied with late model distributor cap and rotor
- Legal to install in all 50 states
|Distributor Type||OE Replacement|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.