Ford FE Pro-Billet Distributor
Fits 332, 352, 360, 390, 406, 410, 427, 428 FE Engines. Must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-series ignition. Comes with an iron gear
$297.86 Holleydays Price
Starting at $27 a month with Learn More
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Will not accept a vacuum advance or MSD Cap-A-Dapt
- Supplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.