Programmable Digital-7 Plus
Riding the dots! This one set the standard for programmable ignition control.
$1,012.95 Your Price
Starting at $90 a month with Learn More
- Map a complete timing curve for every gear.
- Output to activate a device through rpm, time or pressure inputs.
- Automatic magnetic pickup compensation for crank triggers or distributor pick- ups.
- Program your engine's firing order for ease of setting the cylinder-to-cylinder timing.
- There is a cam sync output for fuel controllers or data acquisition.
- Vacuum advance and boost retard is selectable through a MAP sensor.
- Program an rpm limit that is ramped in during the launch.
- Select the rpm limiter value in rpm/seconds.
- Acquire 20 seconds of run data including two seconds prior to launch.
- View all ignition events in a new Launch History window including the retard sum, manifold pressure, rpm, shift points and more.
- Updated X-Y plots with interpolation for smooth changes.
- Stage retards can be set to ramp the timing.
- An upgraded micro- controller runs at 40MHz enabling timing accuracy within 0.1 degrees and +/-1 rpm at up to 10,000 rpm!
|Current Draw||1.1 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||535 Volts|
|Product Type||Ignition Box|
|RPM Range||12,500 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||40,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||190 mJ per spark|
|Spark Series Duration||20 Degree Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||12-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
|Weight and Size||3 lbs.,9.5"L x 4.5"W x 2.2"H|
- Four mounts and hardware included in the kit.$17.85Qty:
- Replacement harness for PN 7531$70.34Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.