MSD Black Digital Programmable 6AL-2
The Programmable 6AL-2 Ignition provides street and performance cars to take advantage of tuning-in an ignition curve or boost timing map from a PC. Now in Black!
$413.95 Your Price
Starting at $37 a month with Learn More
- Advanced features allow for use in street and racing applications
- PC Programmable with easy-to-use Windows based Pro-Data +Software
- Plot a boost timing map with 0.1° per psi accuracy
- Programmable 3-Step Rev Limiter (100 RPM increments)
- Step retard for nitrous applications plus a boost timing map
- Capacitive Discharge technology for fast rise time and maximum spark energy
|Current Draw||.7 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||535 Volts|
|Product Type||Digital Programmable 6AL-2|
|RPM Range||12,500 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||135 mJ per spark|
|Voltage Required||12-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Weight and Size||3 lbs.,7"L x 4"W x 2"H|
- Replacement Harness for PN 6530 or PN 65303 Programmable 6AL-2$26.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.