ACCEL Ignition Coil Super Coil Series 2011-2016 Ford 5.0L Coyote Engines, Yellow, Individual
Super Coil for Ford 5.0L Coyote Engines produce more power over the stock coils to burn the air fuel mixture more efficiently in the engines cylinders. This super coil fits Ford Coyote engines 2011 thru 2016.
$52.99 Your Price
- Specialized silicone magnetic steel cores are surrounded by precision wrapped windings using advanced bobbin technology which helps maintain the proper resistance and turn ratios necessary to deliver a high performance spark
- ACCEL coil bodies are molded using a high di-electric strength material, then fill the housings with a specialized high temperature epoxy that not only increases the thermal conductivity but also helps resist shock, vibration.
- Direct Plug In Replacement results in a Direct OE Fit
- OBD ll Safe, so you won’t be throwing codes, just sparks
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.