MSD Ignition Coil, 6EFI
The MSD 6EFI coil is designed to be used with the 6EFI ignition box part number 6415.
$37.95 Your Price
- Produces high spark energy to ensure the air and fuel in your engine get burned completely to improve starting, throttle response, and supply powerful spark throughout the RPM range
- Designed to work with the MSD 6EFI Ignition part number 6415 and can also be used with other MSD 6-series ignition boxes such as a 6AL part number 6425
- The black housing and laser-etched black anodized mounting bracket add great looks and a solid mounting point
- Four, self-tapping screws are supplied for mounting the coil
- Provided with a plug-in wiring harness with wire colors that match the 6EFI ignition for an easy installation
- An MSD spark plug wire boot and terminal come in the kit to convert your existing coil wire from a female, socket connection to a male high energy ignition (H.E.I.) connection if needed
|Maximum Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Peak Current||300 mA|
|Primary Resistance||0.43 Ohms|
|Secondary Resistance||4.6K Ohms|
|Spark duration||300 uS|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.