- Proprietary plug design inside and out
- Designed for use on high performance vehicles that utilize high output ignition systems
- Machined electrode increases exposure to the flame to improve combustion
- MSD’s proprietary ceramic formula provides the highest dielectric strength
- Yttrium ground electrode reduces the chance of pre-ignition
- Iridium tip improves cold starts
- All spark plugs tested prior to packaging and shipping
- Unique insulator design improves spark isolation
- Lower voltage Requirements for longer coil life
|Plug Style Code||16IR5Y|
|Product Type||Spark Plug|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.