Holley EFI Manifold - Chevy Small Block V8
EFI Single Plane Manifold 1962-1986 262ci-400ci, 1987-later with Aluminum Heads
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Single Plane Design
- 4150 Square Bore Mounting Flange
- Power band: 2000-7000 RPM
- Height: Front 5.50", Rear 5.50"
- Port Size: 1.89” height 1.12" width
|Engine||Chevy Small Block V8|
|Front Height||5.50 inch|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Manifold Type||High Rise|
|Rear Height||5.50 inch|
|RPM Power Band||2000-7000|
Using this manifold with 112-587 or 112-588 throttle bodies will also require the use of a 1/2" spacer between the throttle body and manifold."
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.