Earls Professional Flaring Tool - 37°, 45°, and DIN Flares w/ Bench Mounting Flange
Earl's Professional Flaring Tool - 37°, 45°, and DIN Flares w/ Bench Mounting Flange
$445.46 Your Price
Starting at $40 a month with Learn More
- Includes 15 Dies and Two Turrets w/ 16 punches
- 37° Flares for: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", and 1/2"
- 45° Flares for: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm
- DIN Flares for: 3/16", and 1/4"
- Works w/ All Materials: Copper, Aluminum, Copper/Nickel, Steel, and Stainless Steel
- Die-Cast Steel Body for Extra Strength
- Extra Long Handle for Increased Leverage
- Quick-Change Die-Clamp Bolt/Lock
- Tube-Setting Tab to Ensure Proper Tube Placement in the Dies
- Bench Mounting Flange (Can Also be Used in Shop Vise)
- Storage & Carry Case
|Product Type||Flaring Tools|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.