STS Turbo Remote Mount Multi Fit Single Turbo Kit
Designed for 5.0-6.0 liter engines and able support up to 620 horsepower at the crankshaft.
$2,099.95 Your Price
Starting at $185 a month with Learn More
- Designed for 5.0-6.0 liter engines and delivers boosted power levels of up to 620 crankshaft horsepower
- Allows the flexibility to design a remote mount turbo system for most any vehicle.
- Remote-mounted design eliminates increased under hood temps while also decluttering the engine bay so normal repairs and upgrades can be done without removing turbocharger and tubing.
- Provides a unique performance sound since the turbo acts as a muffler—this distinctive sound is sure to turn heads!
- This remote mounted kit is custom engineered to spool quickly, while eliminating all of the installation and excess heat issues of a front-mounted turbocharger.
- The turbo utilizes wasted energy leaving your tailpipe and many see 1-3 mpg increase in gas mileage compared to their original stock mpg numbers along with lower emissions.
- Approximately 500 deg F lower turbo temperatures eliminates the need for a turbo-timer, which requires the engine to run after the car is shut off in order to cool down the turbo and prevent oil and bearing damage.
- Turbo is exposed to ambient air rather than under-hood air which allows for better cooling of turbo components. Denser exhaust gasses drive the turbine wheel more efficiently.
- Offers better weight transfer and increases traction because majority of the kit is mounted down low or to the rear rather than up front.
- Kit includes turbocharger, wastegate, wiring harness, air filter, patented oiling system, necessary turbo mounting flanges, along with a full color installation manual.
- Does not include exhaust tubing, air intake tubing, or blow-off valve.
|Air Filter Included||Yes|
|Blow Off Valve Included||No|
|Compressor Housing Diameter||76 mm|
|Compressor Housing Finish||Satin|
|Compressor Housing Inlet||3 inch|
|Compressor Housing Material||Aluminum|
|Compressor Housing Outlet||2 inch|
|Exhaust Manifold Included||No|
|Fuel Injectors Included||No|
|Handheld Tuner Included||No|
|Maximum Horsepower Supported (Crankshaft)||620|
|Minimum Boost Pressure (psi)||4-6|
|Product Type||Turbocharger Kits|
|Spark Plugs Included||No|
|Turbine Housing Diameter||81 mm|
|Turbine Housing Finish||Natural|
|Turbine Housing Material||High Nickel Alloy|
|Turbine Wheel Type||Inconel|
|Turbocharger Bearing Style||Journal Bearing|
|Turbocharger Mounting Location||Remote|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
|Wiring Harness Included||Yes|
- Supports up to 620 crankshaft horsepower – 3.0" compressor inlet, 2.0" compressor outlet$599.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.