If you're staying under 650 horsepower and are naturally aspirated, you have two distinct choices with equal performance. While very different looking in the visual department, both the standard Sniper EFI and the Sniper EFI Stealth are identical on the inside and in terms of performance. The only question you need to ask is whether you want a little more modern look under your air cleaner or if you want to fool people into thinking that 4150 is still being fed 3-7 psi from an engine-mounted mechanical fuel pump.
Sniper EFI 4150
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spreadbore manifolds - (Spreadbore Sealing Plate Part #9006 is recommended)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- Supports up to 650 horsepower with four 100 lb/hr injectors
Sniper EFI Stealth 4150
- Bolt on 4150 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Gives your engine bay a classic look with modern performance
- All of the wiring exits below the rear fuel injector cover, for a completely stealth installation.
- Timed spark part for vacuum advanced distributors located under the front fuel bowl, for easy access to the distributor.
- Air entry is machined to fit most stock style air cleaners with air cleaner locator provisions.
- An external fuel pressure regulator is required, set to a base pressure of 58.5 PSI e.g. part # 12-886.