Ask our Experts, we're here to help!
The Flowmaster® American Thunder® Cat-back exhaust system for the 2020 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD trucks with the 6.6L gas engine, has a moderate to aggressive sound level inside and outside of the truck, with all of the performance benefits you expect from Flowmaster®. Designed for the Crew Cab, Standard Bed (6.5 ft.) models only, this bolt-on, emissions-legal system features a stainless steel 50 Series HD™ muffler and large dual 3.00-inch 409 stainless steel mandrel-bent tailpipes that can be configured to exit either dual straight out the back, or dual out the sides behind the rear wheels which is best suited for towing applications. The system is finished off with a pair of large 4.00-inch polished 304 stainless steel tips and is covered by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
Notes: Fits Crew Cab with 6.5' bed length, 153.7-inch wheelbase only.
• Mandrel-bent 16 Gauge Tubing for Maximum Exhaust Flow
• Uses the Factory Hanger Locations for Easy Installation
• 50 Series HD Muffler with Delta Flow Technology
• 409 Stainless Steel Construction for Long Life
• Increased Performance and Exhaust Flow
• Multiple Tailpipe Exits Provided in Kit
• Large 3.00-inch Dual Tailpipes
• Deep Powerful Exterior Sound
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
• Flowmaster Quality