- Holley EFI
Items 1 - 2 of 2
Items 1 - 2 of 2
Holley EFI V5 Free Software Upgrade!
- Introducing the latest software upgrade from Holley EFI! Holley EFI V5 software not only features Time-Based Traction Control, but also allows you to completely customize up to 3 sets of injectors. Are you having trouble consistently creeping your boosted car into the beams? Try out the new Staging assist feature to smoothly and consistently stage your car! The team at Holley has also heard your call on Electronic Transmission Control by adding several new transmissions to the drop down menu, such as the Ford 4R70W and GM4L65E. On top of these features the EFI team has also implemented; Several new pre-configured injectors to select from, improvements to the Data Monitor, and Individual Cylinder Timing Trims for EST and Points outputs! Check out these great features and many more in Holley EFI V5 Software today!
Time-Based Traction Control
- V5 contains integrated traction control. The addition of this requires the purchase of PN 555-100. Each purchase allows activation of the Active Speed Management in a single ECU. The Active Speed Management is intended for drag racing or other racing that starts from a stop. Traction management is based on the time from launch vs engine and driveshaft speed (one or both can be used). The tuner enters several curves that will retard ignition timing and can also enable rev limiting based on the departure of wheel or engine speed from the base curve.
Customizable Injector Configuration
- When using two or three injector sets, V5 allows the tuner to sequence and tune the fuel contribution from each set in just about any manner they want. Each set can be run sequentially, or several other types of injection strategies can be utilized. Each set can be individually chosen to perform individual cylinder, cranking, and startup prime fueling. These updates will benefit any multi-injector set application, especially roots blown, and dual fuel applications. Eight cylinder engines will require the use of Holley external injector driver PN 554-142 for second and third injector sets.
- Built in Staging Assist mode, to help put the car in the beams!
New Dropdowns for Electronic Transmissions
- GM 4L60E/5E (2009+) – This will require a harness different than Holley 558-405. The harness will be released at a later date.
- Ford AODE – This will require a harness different than Holley 558-470. The harness will be released at a later date.
- Ford 4R70W (98-03) – Uses Holley harness 558-470.
- Ford 4R70W (2003+) – Uses Holley harness 558-470. This has a different VSS tooth count compared to a 98-03.
New Dropdowns for Fuel Injectors
- Multiple new injectors added to the injector dropdown menu to help you quickly dial injector offtimes and minimum injector opening time
- Now you can easily create new data monitor windows. Simply click the x on the top left corner to clear the data monitor table.
Individual Cylinder Timing Trims
- All types of ignition outputs (Points, EST) have the ability for individual cylinder timing control.
Back To Top