- Color: TBD
- Drivetrain: RWD
1971 Chevrolet Camaro Base model Started this project in 2015 intending to build a well rounded street/strip/track car just for fun. Nothing competitive but more so a car I can jump in and do anything. The initial phase of the car build was consumed by rust repair, which is very typical. Then I moved to planning and implementing the suspension and brakes. I am using SpeedTech Performance suspension. Purchased their bolt on front components for the stock subframe and rear torque arm with a Ford 9” from Dutchman. The brake are from Kore3 and are same used on the Corvette Z06. The engine and transmission combo are in process now. Building a LS 6.2L and 4l80E. The engine and transmission will be installed using Holley’s engine and transmission mounts.
Install engine and transmission.
Wish List: 1971 Camaro
- 1970-1974 GM LS 2nd Gen (Camaro/Firebird), Tube Size 1-7/8, Collector Size 3 inch, Port Shape - round
- GM LS Swap Oil Pan w/ Gasket & Bolts Kit - 1955-1987 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks. Includes Gasket, Stainless Steel Bolts & RTV.
- GM LS 58x Crank, 4x Cam - 4.8/5.3/6.0 Truck Engines and LS2/LS3 - 4L60E/4L80E Transmission Control, No Laptop Required, 3.5" Touchscreen Included
- Holley Sniper EFI Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold LS3/L92 102mm Throttle Body opening + Fuel Rail Kit Black with Sniper EFI logo
- Now includes mounting provision for MAP sensor on rear of Intake plenum. Use GM #12592525 or equivalent.
- "1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird, 1978-1987 GM ""G"" Body with GM LS Swap 5.3/6.0/6.2/7.0L (3-Row)