Holley Power Steering Pump w/ Reservoir
Replacement Power Steering Pump - Saginaw Type II, for Use w/ Gen III Hemi Engines (5.7L, 6.1L, and 6.4L)
$279.95 Your Price
Starting at $25 a month with Learn More
- Low Pressure Power Steering Pump – Use w/ Factory Low Pressure Steering Boxes in Muscle Cars & Trucks w/ Gen III Hemi Engine
- Prevents Damage to Steering Box on Older Vehicles (Due to Excessive Pressure)
- Use w/ Mounting Bracket 97-380 to Mount the Pump to the Left Side Cylinder Head on Gen III Hemi Engines
- Use w/ 6-Rib Billet Aluminum Pulley 97-383 – Sized for Proper Speed
- Power Steering Pump Assembly Includes Plastic Reservoir
- Complete Kit (Part # 97-382) Includes Power Steering Pump, Reservoir, Mounting Bracket, Hardline Adapter, and Pulley
- Works with “Car Style” & “Truck Style” Accessory Drive Systems on Gen III Hemi Engines (5.7L, 6.1L, and 6.4L)
- Ideal for Gen III Hemi Engine Swaps in Muscle Cars & Trucks
|Engine||Chrysler Hemi Gen III|
|Product Type||Power Steering Pump|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.