Sure Lock Rocker Arm Nuts
For Use w/ Stock Rocker Arms: Fits: Small Block Chevy 283-400, Pontiac 326/400/455, Ford 289/302/351W.
$43.25 Your Price
- They Are Zinc Dichromate Plated Steel
- They Have Black Oxide Coated Set Screws
- Keeps Rocker Arms Positively Locked
- (16) Rocker Arm Nuts w/ Locks 3/8"-24 Threads
- Includes Locks and Hex Wrench
- Shank O.D. .603"
|Engine||Chevrolet Small Block Gen I|
|Ford Small Block Windsor|
|Product Type||Engine Dress Up Kits|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||16|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.